The Microsoft Power BI Connector for ADP® DataCloud pushes metric data from ADP to your Power BI desktop software. This is a real-time integration that helps practitioners mash up data and create reports and visualizations in Power BI using ADP metrics.
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now®
- Read data from ADP
- Data connector
Data sync frequency
- The following fields will flow from ADP to ADP clients’ Power BI desktop software to create reports and visualizations in Power BI:
Employee details/chart details
How to Activate the Microsoft Power BI Connector for ADP DataCloud
Try the free edition of the Microsoft Power BI connector for ADP DataCloud today. Getting started is simple — just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Subscribe to the free edition.
- Click the “Try the Free Edition” button at the top of this page to activate the connector. If you are already subscribed, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Click on “Connect Now”.
- On your ADP Mashups page, look for the Microsoft Power BI tile and click on “Connect Now”.
Step 3: Download the .MEZ file.
- Download the move the mez file to your documents folder to build the connection between ADP and Microsoft Power BI.
Step 4: Select and configure your metrics.
- Pick and customize your ADP data that you want to export.
To use this connector, you must have a subscription to ADP® DataCloud Enhanced Insights and the latest version of Microsoft Power BI.
Data Export to Microsoft Power BI
Control the metrics you'd like to export to Power BI, keeping your analysis focused. Choose from HR, recruiting or payroll metrics.
Create graphs and reports in Power BI using real-time ADP Analytics metrics.